Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had to laugh at some of the remarks by others. It has a warranty so use it! I've had mine for 2 years and works perfect everyday. Plug it in and stand back it does the rest. If I recall you do have to set your time zone. There is the dual alarm feature and the radio to setup to your liking but the very best thing is the "projection time" for me (my wife likes it too). I have never needed an alarm - I just wake up when I should and it so nice to be able to just look up and see the time on the ceiling. The alarm does work because my wife uses it. The large RED time on the face is easily seen in the daytime or night. I came online to order 3 more for each offspring. For the sound experts out there, the radio works but is in no way a Bose unit. It does the job intended (for me) perfectly. I mean really, what do you want for around $25.00? We have had the power go out a half a dozen times and it is right back to the correct time when power is restored. The really cool thing is that should you need to move or unplug the clock it does all the resetting for you. A very satisfied customer. :-)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Emerson CKS3528 SmartSet Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Jumbo 1.3-Inch LED Display and Time Projector (Silver)
0 comments:
Post a Comment