Friday, June 1, 2012

Oishi Time Talking Doll and Travel Alarm Clock, Clark Review

Oishi Time Talking Doll and Travel Alarm Clock, Clark
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I own an Oishi Doll (I have Thomas) and showed him to a friend. She LOVED their cute shape & design so I decided to give Clark to her as a gift. Besides being functional as an alarm clock and time-talking doll--Oishi Dolls are also adorable, funky little characters.
My friend and I take our Oishi's with us when we travel to use as alarm clocks, and use them daily at home. They're great additions to my bedroom decor and awesome little conversation pieces when guests come over. I highly recommend giving them as gifts because they are so unique!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Oishi Time Talking Doll and Travel Alarm Clock, Clark



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Oishi Time Talking Doll and Travel Alarm Clock, Clark

0 comments:

Post a Comment