Monday, June 4, 2012

Howard Miller 645-480 Walker Table Clock Review

Howard Miller 645-480 Walker Table Clock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The clock is beautiful. It will compliment traditional or modern decor. The trim is pewter and is very attractive. The body of the clock is a deep walnut with a high gloss shine. The back of the clock is disappointing. It is cheap looking plastic and the works of the clock are plastic. The good news it when the plastic motor fails I can replace it from Howard Miller. The not so great news is that for this price I expected metal works. I had purchased a very similar clock at Hobby Lobby for $12 several years ago. I threw it away when the plastic motor failed. Now I wish I had kept it and replace the motor for $5.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Howard Miller 645-480 Walker Table Clock



Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Howard Miller 645-480 Walker Table Clock

0 comments:

Post a Comment