Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've had this for about 8 months now.
Good: Keeps good time. Battery shows no signs of going down. The dual time zones are nice. I always know what time it is at home while I'm in Europe, Middle East etc. (Not good to forget what time it is at home and call my wife at 3:00am to say Hi!).
Bad: Fragile. I dropped it once and had to reassemble the pieces. The backlight is worthless. It's actually a little lamp at one side of the display and only serves to glare out the numbers while it's on. You need to turn on a room light to see what time it is. The wheel you turn to set the local time zone has no detents. I must have had it between settings once and ended up 1 hour late for a meeting. The disk battery may be difficult to find if it dies on me while I'm in a third world country.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsonite Dual Time LCD Travel Alarm Clock
Click here for more information about Samsonite Dual Time LCD Travel Alarm Clock
0 comments:
Post a Comment